The PR images are out. And we can see the covers for Star Wars by artist John Cassaday, Darth Vader by Adi Granov and Princess Leia by Terry Dodson.
The PR has basically been sent out too soon… and its now being reported that we have Star Wars, written by Jason Aaron and drawn by John Cassaday set after Star Wars Episode IV. Star Wars: Darth Vader by Kieron Gillen and Salvador Larroca also set after IV but from the Empire’s side. And a five issue mini Star Wars: Princess Leia, from writer Mark Waid and artist Terry Dodson, coping with the destruction of her home planet.
You may compare and contrast with what we ran earlier this week…
- Life Is Strange #1 and Bloodshot: Rising Spirit #1 Go to Second Prints the Day Before Publishing - November 13, 2018
- The Conservative Councillor of Camden Who Paid Tribute to Stan Lee - November 13, 2018
- Talking to Kieron Gillen About Peter Cannon: Thunderbolt and DIE, With Wine and Cheese (VIDEO) - November 13, 2018
- Talking To – And About – Stan Lee - November 13, 2018
- Jonathan Ross, Correcting the BBC Over Stan Lee on Newsnight Last Night - November 13, 2018