Peter Svensson writes for Bleeding Cool:
Action Lab Entertainment announced at their panel today at Comic Con International 2014 that they have secured the license to PUPPET MASTER, bringing Blade, Jester and Tunneler back to the comics page.
The series will be written and edited by Shawn Gabborin (Fracture, Snowed In) with art by Michael Da Sacco.
Puppet Master is the story Andre Toulon, an elderly puppet maker who discovers an ancient Egyptian potion and uses it to bring his creations to life. At the height of World War II, Andre fled to America, pursued by Nazis. In a last ditch effort to protect his secrets, the master packs the dolls away and takes his own life. Years later a rogue psychic revives the dolls, leaving his associates to face off against the monstrous marionettes. Decades (and a handful of “masters”) later, the puppets are still raising hell in their own unique way.
- NFL Post Mortem – the 2017 Atlanta Falcons - January 18, 2018
- Flash Season 4: Wrestler Goldberg Plays Rare DC Comics Villain - January 18, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: What Will Keep Jefferson Pierce from Retiring Again? - January 18, 2018
- Arrow Season 5: The Team Finds How Cayden James Has Been Ahead of Them - January 18, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5: How Close Are We to the Team Going Home? - January 18, 2018