Peter Svensson writes for Bleeding Cool:
Action Lab Entertainment announced at their panel today at Comic Con International 2014 that they have secured the license to PUPPET MASTER, bringing Blade, Jester and Tunneler back to the comics page.
The series will be written and edited by Shawn Gabborin (Fracture, Snowed In) with art by Michael Da Sacco.
Puppet Master is the story Andre Toulon, an elderly puppet maker who discovers an ancient Egyptian potion and uses it to bring his creations to life. At the height of World War II, Andre fled to America, pursued by Nazis. In a last ditch effort to protect his secrets, the master packs the dolls away and takes his own life. Years later a rogue psychic revives the dolls, leaving his associates to face off against the monstrous marionettes. Decades (and a handful of “masters”) later, the puppets are still raising hell in their own unique way.
- NFL Draft – The Top Defensive End Prospects - April 23, 2017
- Greg Capullo On Dark Nights: Metal – DC Master Class - April 23, 2017
- B.J. Britt Having Some Fun On The Set Of Agents Of SHIELD - April 23, 2017
- Neil Gaiman Tried To Warn Us About Airline Employees - April 23, 2017
- Supergirl Gets Wardrobe Advice From Her Shrink – In Heroes With Issues - April 23, 2017