Peter Svensson writes for Bleeding Cool:
Action Lab Entertainment announced at their panel today at Comic Con International 2014 that they have secured the license to PUPPET MASTER, bringing Blade, Jester and Tunneler back to the comics page.
The series will be written and edited by Shawn Gabborin (Fracture, Snowed In) with art by Michael Da Sacco.
Puppet Master is the story Andre Toulon, an elderly puppet maker who discovers an ancient Egyptian potion and uses it to bring his creations to life. At the height of World War II, Andre fled to America, pursued by Nazis. In a last ditch effort to protect his secrets, the master packs the dolls away and takes his own life. Years later a rogue psychic revives the dolls, leaving his associates to face off against the monstrous marionettes. Decades (and a handful of “masters”) later, the puppets are still raising hell in their own unique way.
- Early NFL Power Rankings – Switching To The NFC East - July 25, 2017
- ‘The Magicians’ Gets Ready For The Voyage Of The Muntjac - July 25, 2017
- Exclusive Extended Previews – Pathfinder: Runescars And Project Superpowers: Hero Killers - July 25, 2017
- Comic Book History Of DC Comics’ Morgan Edge - July 25, 2017
- Hot Toys ‘Roadworn Thor’ 1/6th Scale Figure Is A Bit Spoilery - July 25, 2017