It’s tough being an Ant Man fan, sometimes. He’s a great character with a rich history in the Marvel Universe, done by an array of distinguished creators, seemingly right on the cusp of mainstream movie glory as part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, directed by the highly-regarded Edgar Wright.
And then… it all seemed to start to go sideways. First came word that Edgar Wright was leaving the project due to creative differences. Then Adam McKay was on it for like 30 seconds, and then he wasn’t. And who could forget Joss Whedon‘s Cornetto Of Solidarity?
Still, I have hope. Because Saturday at Hall H has a way of making it all better. If only tomorrow gets here before any other Ant Man cast members leave.
And even though I still have hope, one can’t help but sympathize with this lone fan, and wonder… if Edgar Wright was right.
Ant Man protesters. pic.twitter.com/XfzISmCPXr
— Andrew Kasch (@andrewkasch) July 25, 2014
— Craig (@craig_church) July 24, 2014
Someone take that guy with the sign out for a beer on my behalf. I’m worried about him in the heat.
— edgarwright (@edgarwright) July 26, 2014
- LeBron James May Reboot Friday the 13th Film Franchise - October 22, 2018
- Emma Watts Will Lead 20th Century Fox Film in the Disney Era - October 18, 2018
- Happy! Season 2: Making Easter Great Again with Weird Al and More Morrison Magic - October 6, 2018
- Mile High Pedigree Planet Comics Run Coming To ComicConnect Event Auction Beginning November 12 - October 5, 2018
- Batman 1839, Part 1: Mad Men of Gotham - September 18, 2018