Perhaps we’ll see a little more of this scene over the next day or two…
Today at the San Diego Comic-Con, Harley-Davidson® and Marvel Studios will introduce Project LiveWire™ – Harley-Davidson’s first electric motorcycle – to fans gathered at the annual international convention. Project LiveWire, which is featured in Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron, will be the ride of choice for Natasha Romanoff (a.k.a. Black Widow) played by Scarlett Johansson, in an epic scene with Captain America in the film.
The addition of Project LiveWire to Avengers: Age of Ultron confirms months of speculation that Harley-Davidson and Marvel are, indeed, teaming up again. Harley-Davidson motorcycles – including the Harley-Davidson Street 750™ featured in Marvel’s Captain America: The Winter Soldier earlier this year – have appeared in a number of Marvel movies and television shows over the last several years.
- Starting Today: CGC Insider – Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Comic Book Grading, And More - January 19, 2017
- The Rock Talks #BlackAdam And The Entire DCU: “Hope, Optimism & FUN… Prepare Yourselves DC Universe” - January 11, 2017
- Alien: Covenant Short Teaser Starts Unwrapping Your Christmas Present A Day Early - December 24, 2016
- Milwaukee Bucks Owner Marc Lasry Sells Wonder Woman #1 CGC 9.0 ‘Solicitation Copy’ For Record $291,100 - December 14, 2016
- Transformers: The Last Knight Poster – What… Has Happened To Bumblebee? - December 13, 2016