Perhaps we’ll see a little more of this scene over the next day or two…
Today at the San Diego Comic-Con, Harley-Davidson® and Marvel Studios will introduce Project LiveWire™ – Harley-Davidson’s first electric motorcycle – to fans gathered at the annual international convention. Project LiveWire, which is featured in Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron, will be the ride of choice for Natasha Romanoff (a.k.a. Black Widow) played by Scarlett Johansson, in an epic scene with Captain America in the film.
The addition of Project LiveWire to Avengers: Age of Ultron confirms months of speculation that Harley-Davidson and Marvel are, indeed, teaming up again. Harley-Davidson motorcycles – including the Harley-Davidson Street 750™ featured in Marvel’s Captain America: The Winter Soldier earlier this year – have appeared in a number of Marvel movies and television shows over the last several years.
- I Think We’ve Already Seen A Good Look At Matt Reeves’ Take On Batman - April 30, 2017
- ‘Superman Vs KKK’ Headed To Film - April 29, 2017
- Stephen King’s Firestarter Gets A Remake By Akiva Goldsman And Scott Teems - April 28, 2017
- Infinity Gauntlet Is Not The Title Of ‘Avengers 4’, Says James Gunn - April 25, 2017
- Hawkgirl Day: Celebrating The First Appearance Of One Of The First Female Comic Book Superheroes - April 25, 2017