Perhaps we’ll see a little more of this scene over the next day or two…
Today at the San Diego Comic-Con, Harley-Davidson® and Marvel Studios will introduce Project LiveWire™ – Harley-Davidson’s first electric motorcycle – to fans gathered at the annual international convention. Project LiveWire, which is featured in Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron, will be the ride of choice for Natasha Romanoff (a.k.a. Black Widow) played by Scarlett Johansson, in an epic scene with Captain America in the film.
The addition of Project LiveWire to Avengers: Age of Ultron confirms months of speculation that Harley-Davidson and Marvel are, indeed, teaming up again. Harley-Davidson motorcycles – including the Harley-Davidson Street 750™ featured in Marvel’s Captain America: The Winter Soldier earlier this year – have appeared in a number of Marvel movies and television shows over the last several years.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017