One of a series of articles looking at comics making their debut at this week’s San Diego Comic Con, What they are, who they are by, what they are about and how to find them!
On Thursday at the Insights for Independent Creators panel, 4PM in room 32AB, he is expected to
– his new creative studio, featuring award winning artists and writers, working in comics, marketing and animation.
– his new project in conjunction with NFL star Philip Buchanon‘s Canon Comics, drawn by Eisner-nominated N. Steven Harris.
On Friday at 11, he will be a surprise guest on a panel held by an established publisher whose name has five letters. They will be announcing a secret project that’s been in development for months with cover art.
He is expecting us to think that is Image Comics as they have a panel for that time. But after his participation in the tearing up of Pretty Deadly #1, that doesn’t seem as likely. But also at 11am is the Aspen panel…
If you can catch him as he flits around the con, doing panel coverage for another outlet, you might be able to get a free giveaway he will have on hand.
For more information, keep your eyes on his twitter feed at http://twitter.com/
- Changes To Batman #38: Tom King And Travis Moore To Tell The Origin Of Bruce Wayne - November 22, 2017
- New Darkness, Cyber Force, Aphrodite V To Join New Witchblade In 2018 - November 22, 2017
- Black Friday Comic Store Deals For 2017: Part One - November 22, 2017
- Titan Comics Launches Bloodborne And Alisik Fall In February 2018 Solicits - November 22, 2017
- Black Mask Comics Launches ‘The Wilds’ And ‘Come Into Me’ In February 2018 Solicits - November 22, 2017