One of a series of articles looking at comics making their debut at this week’s San Diego Comic Con, What they are, who they are by, what they are about and how to find them!
On Thursday at the Insights for Independent Creators panel, 4PM in room 32AB, he is expected to
– his new creative studio, featuring award winning artists and writers, working in comics, marketing and animation.
– his new project in conjunction with NFL star Philip Buchanon‘s Canon Comics, drawn by Eisner-nominated N. Steven Harris.
On Friday at 11, he will be a surprise guest on a panel held by an established publisher whose name has five letters. They will be announcing a secret project that’s been in development for months with cover art.
He is expecting us to think that is Image Comics as they have a panel for that time. But after his participation in the tearing up of Pretty Deadly #1, that doesn’t seem as likely. But also at 11am is the Aspen panel…
If you can catch him as he flits around the con, doing panel coverage for another outlet, you might be able to get a free giveaway he will have on hand.
For more information, keep your eyes on his twitter feed at http://twitter.com/
- Finding The Right Way To Turn The First Creepypasta Into A Horror Comic - March 26, 2017
- Dark Horse Comics Semi-Liquidates Over 300 Collections And Hardcovers, Including Buffy Omnibuses - March 26, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 26th March 2017 – Unworthy, Reborn And Leaked - March 26, 2017
- Women In Comics Con 2017: Because Pop Culture Is A Mirror That Reflects Everyone - March 26, 2017
- Chicago’s FanFest 2017 – “This Is What Happens When Your Country Is Founded By Religious Nuts With Guns” - March 26, 2017