One of a series of articles looking at comics making their debut at this week’s San Diego Comic Con, What they are, who they are by, what they are about and how to find them!
On Thursday at the Insights for Independent Creators panel, 4PM in room 32AB, he is expected to
– his new creative studio, featuring award winning artists and writers, working in comics, marketing and animation.
– his new project in conjunction with NFL star Philip Buchanon‘s Canon Comics, drawn by Eisner-nominated N. Steven Harris.
On Friday at 11, he will be a surprise guest on a panel held by an established publisher whose name has five letters. They will be announcing a secret project that’s been in development for months with cover art.
He is expecting us to think that is Image Comics as they have a panel for that time. But after his participation in the tearing up of Pretty Deadly #1, that doesn’t seem as likely. But also at 11am is the Aspen panel…
If you can catch him as he flits around the con, doing panel coverage for another outlet, you might be able to get a free giveaway he will have on hand.
For more information, keep your eyes on his twitter feed at http://twitter.com/
- Suicide Squad Has A Brand New Leader. But Amanda Waller Is Going To Make You Wait. - June 28, 2017
- DC Comics Allows Dark Nights: Metal #1 To Go On Sale From Midnight On Tuesday, August 15th - June 28, 2017
- Batman #24 Goes To Fourth Print For Marriage Proposal. #25 Goes To Second Print - June 28, 2017
- Preview Of Shirtless Bear-Fighter #2 Brings You… The Hillbilly Warlock - June 28, 2017
- So This Is Why They Call It “The Mount” – Sex Lives Of The Superheroes In Occupy Avengers #8 - June 28, 2017