Start queuing up all those Fight Club quotes. writer Chuck Palahniuk is teaming with Cameron Stewart for the sequel, and it’s a 10-issue Dark Horse comic. USAToday has the word:
Chuck Palahniuk is breaking the first two rules of Fight Club: He’s talking about Fight Club.
The author’s devotees probably won’t mind since what’s on his mind these days is more of the characters and world he created in his 1996 book, which was adapted three years later into directorDavid Fincher’s cult film starring Edward Norton andBrad Pitt.
The story of an unnamed insomniac narrator, his violent id come to life in the form of Tyler Durden, and an underground society built on bare-knuckle brawls and anarchic ideas continues in Fight Club 2, a 10-issue Dark Horse Comics maxiseries illustrated by Cameron Stewart, debuting April 8, 2015.
- CGC Insider #12 – Ink Transfer and Color Rub - January 4, 2018
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #2: Funko Hunting - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Toys Countdown #3: The Toys That Made Us Is Already My Favorite Netflix Series - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #5: Kingdom Hearts Funko Box - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Games Countdown #3: Killing Jason in the Friday The 13th Game - December 30, 2017