I understand that, the week before San Diego Comic Con, when editors are rushing to get work in from creators in the knowledge that next week will be a bit of a dead zone in that regard, the President of DC Entertainment, Diane Nelson will be popping in from Burbank to New York.
The last time she came by it was to tell everyone that they were all going to Burbank. Or not.
What could it be this time? So soon to San Diego, that it couldn’t wait until, you know, San Diego?
Maybe she just wants give a big hello. And ask everyone if they’re checked out today’s Harley Quinn comic?
There have been rumours of big name changes at the publisher, that I agreed with DC to hold off running until after the show. But it hasn’t stopped the rumours. Maybe it’s time to address them now?
- When Alan Moore Talked About DC Comics And Watchmen Sequels…. Back In 2010 - November 22, 2017
- Time Is Broken In The DC Universe, Batman Says So (SPOILERS) - November 22, 2017
- Paul Weller In Today’s Invincible Iron Man #594 (SPOILERS) - November 22, 2017
- Where Do The Marvel Universe Think The Fantastic Four Are? Iron Man And Moon Girl Spoilers…. - November 22, 2017
- Kick-Ass #1 And Metal #6 On Front And Back Of Next Week’s Diamond Previews Catalogue - November 22, 2017