That is what I have been told. To be announced at or before San Diego Comic Con.
I presume this is a new monthly Marvel comic book starring the now-revealed sister of Thor and Loki, Angela, who was brought up heaven by the angels after the War on Asgard, or similar retcon.
Angela, written by Kieron Gillen and Marguerite Bennett.
But it could, I suppose be a new biographical comic for Bluewater about Angela Merkel.
Or a Boom! adaptation of the Talking Angela app.
Or a project with Joe Casey Harris, getting his a big new break.
I don’t think so though. It’s the Todd McFarlane/Neil Gaiman created character given to Gaiman as part of a legal settlement and sold to Marvel Comics, and the last time she had her own series, drawn by Greg Capullo.
No idea who is drawing her this time… will we find out at San Diego? Probably.
- Quantum And Woody! #1 Posts Advance Sell-Out, Avoids Allocation with Five New “Extreme Ultra-Foil” Covers - November 22, 2017
- Blu-ray Clip: Luc Besson On Why He Wanted To Adapt Valerian Et Laureline, As Valerian And The City Of A Thousand Planets - November 22, 2017
- When Rugrats Does Games Of Thrones…. - November 22, 2017
- When Alan Moore Talked About DC Comics And Watchmen Sequels…. Back In 2010 - November 22, 2017
- Time Is Broken In The DC Universe, Batman Says So (SPOILERS) - November 22, 2017