From an early promotional image of Gotham…
Bleeding Cool ran a little look at the Gotham pilot earlier this week, it became one of the most read items on the site. And along the way, we took a few screencaps, including a look at a fellow who we postulated might be the new Joker.
He is actor Jon Beavers. His scene appears in the last third of the pilot episode, performing in gangster Fish Mooney’s club.
And he goes down well, to his audience of one, though telling a joke we’ve all heard before. Thankfully Fish Mooney hasn’t.
Sorry, audience of two. Cobblepot has heard it, or isn’t amused. He fakes a smile.
And our comedian enjoys the attention.
That’s until Fish has to deal with a little business in the club.
And we get a sad, confused face.
So is this our new Joker? He certainly has the moves… as one of Nickelodeon’s Fresh Beat Band.
Where in one particular episode he played…
The Scarecrow. Already typecast as a Batman villain. It’s all coming together… in The Killing Joke, The Joker was a failing comedian.
This one at least seems to be able to make some people laugh. Or one person. Does Fish Mooney have a Red Hood to hand?
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018