From an early promotional image of Gotham…
Bleeding Cool ran a little look at the Gotham pilot earlier this week, it became one of the most read items on the site. And along the way, we took a few screencaps, including a look at a fellow who we postulated might be the new Joker.
He is actor Jon Beavers. His scene appears in the last third of the pilot episode, performing in gangster Fish Mooney’s club.
And he goes down well, to his audience of one, though telling a joke we’ve all heard before. Thankfully Fish Mooney hasn’t.
Sorry, audience of two. Cobblepot has heard it, or isn’t amused. He fakes a smile.
And our comedian enjoys the attention.
That’s until Fish has to deal with a little business in the club.
And we get a sad, confused face.
So is this our new Joker? He certainly has the moves… as one of Nickelodeon’s Fresh Beat Band.
Where in one particular episode he played…
The Scarecrow. Already typecast as a Batman villain. It’s all coming together… in The Killing Joke, The Joker was a failing comedian.
This one at least seems to be able to make some people laugh. Or one person. Does Fish Mooney have a Red Hood to hand?
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017