With the upcoming every-spider-character-in-one Spider-Verse event, it wouldn’t be the greatest deduction to expect a Spider-Woman comic book series to come off the back of it.
But who will be the creative team to bring this character back to a solo book?
I’m told the writer is either Dennis Hopeless or Cullen Bunn. My source isn’t exactly sure on that. At one point they may have both been considered options.
But the artist? Greg Land. And that’s a lock.
Yes, this Greg Land.
It might be worth pointing out that, although there are certain stereotypes associated with Land’s work, his recent Uncanny X-Men and Iron Man work has been a step away from that. Maybe this will be too.
UPDATE: Consensus is that it’s Hopeless…
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017
- Is Nick Spencer Suited To Write Captain America If He Opposes Punching Nazis? We Asked Captain America In 1982 - January 21, 2017