With the upcoming every-spider-character-in-one Spider-Verse event, it wouldn’t be the greatest deduction to expect a Spider-Woman comic book series to come off the back of it.
But who will be the creative team to bring this character back to a solo book?
I’m told the writer is either Dennis Hopeless or Cullen Bunn. My source isn’t exactly sure on that. At one point they may have both been considered options.
But the artist? Greg Land. And that’s a lock.
Yes, this Greg Land.
It might be worth pointing out that, although there are certain stereotypes associated with Land’s work, his recent Uncanny X-Men and Iron Man work has been a step away from that. Maybe this will be too.
UPDATE: Consensus is that it’s Hopeless…
- When Superheroes Get Social Justice Right, They Really Get It Right – The “Books As Flint” Panel At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- When Teachers, Libraries And Comic Shops Order Bitch Planet Together – The C2E2 Panel - April 23, 2017
- Comics, Censorship, And Turmoil At The Border – The CBLDF Panel Report From C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- Will DC Bombshells Become Mothers? These Questions And More At The DC Uncharted Panel At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- When Rooster Teeth Endorse Your Fan-Made Games At C2E2… - April 23, 2017