With the upcoming every-spider-character-in-one Spider-Verse event, it wouldn’t be the greatest deduction to expect a Spider-Woman comic book series to come off the back of it.
But who will be the creative team to bring this character back to a solo book?
I’m told the writer is either Dennis Hopeless or Cullen Bunn. My source isn’t exactly sure on that. At one point they may have both been considered options.
But the artist? Greg Land. And that’s a lock.
Yes, this Greg Land.
It might be worth pointing out that, although there are certain stereotypes associated with Land’s work, his recent Uncanny X-Men and Iron Man work has been a step away from that. Maybe this will be too.
UPDATE: Consensus is that it’s Hopeless…
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018