With the upcoming every-spider-character-in-one Spider-Verse event, it wouldn’t be the greatest deduction to expect a Spider-Woman comic book series to come off the back of it.
But who will be the creative team to bring this character back to a solo book?
I’m told the writer is either Dennis Hopeless or Cullen Bunn. My source isn’t exactly sure on that. At one point they may have both been considered options.
But the artist? Greg Land. And that’s a lock.
Yes, this Greg Land.
It might be worth pointing out that, although there are certain stereotypes associated with Land’s work, his recent Uncanny X-Men and Iron Man work has been a step away from that. Maybe this will be too.
UPDATE: Consensus is that it’s Hopeless…
- Marvel Comics To Send Out Replacement Copies Of Darth Maul #5 - July 21, 2017
- Ch-Ch-Changes – From X-Men Blue To Batwoman - July 21, 2017
- The Cosplay, Stars And Parties Of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 On A Thursday In 125 Pictures - July 21, 2017
- Nerdcore Thursday With MC Chris AKA MC PeePants From ATHF - July 21, 2017
- How Will 3D, VR, Streaming And Social Media Change Entertainment? Bigwigs Asked At San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2017