George Takei is a textbook example of a celebrity who can leverage his fame to create a trade with his fans: I’ll amuse you if you hear me out when I have something to say.
I hope that this documentary, To Be Takei, gives weight to both personality and passion, “mirth and mission.”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLSXss4LNhg
To Be Takei will hit VOD and select cinemas across the US from August 22nd. UK fans will likely be left waiting for a DVD or Blu-ray to import.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014