George Takei is a textbook example of a celebrity who can leverage his fame to create a trade with his fans: I’ll amuse you if you hear me out when I have something to say.
I hope that this documentary, To Be Takei, gives weight to both personality and passion, “mirth and mission.”
To Be Takei will hit VOD and select cinemas across the US from August 22nd. UK fans will likely be left waiting for a DVD or Blu-ray to import.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014