“Make them nice and tight love.”
“Believe it or not, I came here voluntarily. My name is John Constantine. And I’m an exorcist. In my line of work there are days you just need to forget. But some you never will.”
Okay, some folk will suspect that they are doing this on purpose. But I don’t think so.
But, yes, just as with CW’s The Flash, the upcoming first episode of NBC’s Constantine TV series has leaked.
Will Gotham make it three for three before its San Diego Comic Con screening?
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 21st January 2018 – A “Great Thaw” Taking Place over Marvel’s Comics - January 21, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters, 21st January 2018 – Kindness Works, Allegedly - January 21, 2018
- It Looks like DC Comics Didn’t Tell Chris Sprouse About Tom Strong Appearing in The Terrifics Either - January 21, 2018
- Deathstroke Vs. Batman – New Series by Priest and Carlo Pagulayan From DC Comics for April - January 21, 2018
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018