“Make them nice and tight love.”
“Believe it or not, I came here voluntarily. My name is John Constantine. And I’m an exorcist. In my line of work there are days you just need to forget. But some you never will.”
Okay, some folk will suspect that they are doing this on purpose. But I don’t think so.
But, yes, just as with CW’s The Flash, the upcoming first episode of NBC’s Constantine TV series has leaked.
Will Gotham make it three for three before its San Diego Comic Con screening?
- Lucasfilm Publishing Out In Force at San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2018
- Twenty Years Of A Cup O’ Joe Quesada – and a Side Salad of Jimmy Palmiotti - July 21, 2018
- Some Sugary Surprises from Mondo’s Tiki Party at SDCC - July 21, 2018
- Star Trek Discovery Season 2 Trailer For Non-Americans - July 21, 2018
- 265 Cosplay Pics From San Diego Comic-Con 2018 – From She-Hulk to Mrs Rick & Morty - July 20, 2018