Not much has shaken me up like the Cousin Maddie’s last episode of Twin Peaks. I could certainly never live in the Palmer house.
If you’re not so delicate (ie. you’re made of iron) then perhaps you want to consider a move. Welcome to Twin Peaks have discovered that the house of Leland and Sarah Palmer is for sale.
Here’s just a sampling of the brilliant comparison images they put together.
Yep, there’s still a rocking chair there that featured in the show.
The asking price is $549,950, which seems like nothing to an Oxfordian like myself. You’ll want to budget for some kind of Lynch-compatible exorcist and ceiling fan engineer too.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014