Why on earth would anyone take a job being the veterinarian of Jurassic World? This poor sap, whose bloody handprint is the center of the newest teasing tweet from director Colin Trevorrow, will definitely be making a career change… on the slim chance he actually survived whatever dinosaur encounter left this crime scene behind.
Saturday, 4AM. pic.twitter.com/yxSOMp3V1f
— Colin Trevorrow (@colintrevorrow) June 29, 2014
- Fox Cancels Ancient Egypt Drama Hieroglyph Before It Even Airs - June 30, 2014
- David S. Goyer Developing Horror Novel Snowblind As Miniseries Adaptation - June 30, 2014
- Tom Hardy Joins Leonardo Dicaprio In The Revenant - June 30, 2014
- Bill Hader And Kristen Wiig Are The Skeleton Twins In First Trailer - June 30, 2014
- First Look At Henry Cavill As Clark Kent In Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice - June 30, 2014