A couple of very different sources have now told us that the various bits of licensing, merchandise and toys that will tie into the next Terminator film are being branded as just Terminator tie-ins. No The, No Genesis.
It really looks like the film’s final title is Terminator, plan and simple. Not a total surprise, but it seems to be locked now.
I guess it underlines the film’s reboot status. The slate title, by the way, is Vista but that was never in anyway intended to stick.
Alan Taylor and crew are shooting the film right now for release on July 1st next year. I hope Paramount bring it to Comic Con, there’s a few groovy surprises they might spill. I know because people are keeping them from me and teasing me about it.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014