The new family set to be terrorized in Blumhouse threequel Insidious: Chapter 3 has added Dermot Mulroney, according to writer/first time director Leigh Whannell via Twitter today:
HUGELY excited to officially announce that great actor/great human Dermot Mulroney has been cast as one of the leads in Insidious Chapter 3!
— Leigh Whannell (@LWhannell) June 25, 2014
Whannell is taking over for James Wan in the director’s chair, while Mulroney is one of the actors who will be taking the franchise on a new journey without original leads Patrick Wilson and Rose Byrne. Jem and the Holograms star Stefanie Scott was the first to be cast in the film earlier this month.
- Fox Cancels Ancient Egypt Drama Hieroglyph Before It Even Airs - June 30, 2014
- David S. Goyer Developing Horror Novel Snowblind As Miniseries Adaptation - June 30, 2014
- Tom Hardy Joins Leonardo Dicaprio In The Revenant - June 30, 2014
- Bill Hader And Kristen Wiig Are The Skeleton Twins In First Trailer - June 30, 2014
- First Look At Henry Cavill As Clark Kent In Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice - June 30, 2014