Empire‘s new issue has two covers, one with the Guardians of the Galaxy and the other with their nemeses. The heroes seem a little more motley than the villains, and that of course, is the point.
Where’s Thanos? The Collector?
Note how the Guardians are a multicoloured bunch while the baddies have a lot less “pop.” Seems to be that a love of leather knows no moral boundaries, however.
Guardians of the Galaxy will open in the UK on July 31st and one day later in the US. That’s the shortest term of bragging rights Marvel have given the Brits in a long, long time.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014