And… yes, no X-Men. Or Fantastic Four. This is how Marvel presents itself as part of Disney at the Licensing Expo today, or rather in the floor below, as Disney have set up their own separate event.
The logos they were showing off had one mutant mention though, with possible repercussions. Amongst all these logos for movies and TV shows..
Just a thought…
- Taking The Comics Out Of Comics - April 30, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 30th April 2017 “The X-Men Are Big Sellers And Marvel Seems To Have Suddenly Remembered That” - April 30, 2017
- Grief For A Dollar - April 30, 2017
- George Pérez “Doing Great, Feeling Much Better” - April 30, 2017
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017