This clip from Sin City: A Dame to Kill For premiered on Jimmy Fallon’s show last night. This is the best version I could rustle up on YouTube.
It might not seem like the best clip to drop first, but Rosario Dawson was Fallon’s guest and it does very much revolve around her.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG0tXBIVCPY
The prevalence of red and the blonde hair has quite an odd effect on Dawson’s skin tone, I think, making her look rather more chalky than if the shots were just monochromatic. It’s quite a disconcerting look and I was pleased when she pulled the wig off.
A Dame to Kill For is set for release in August. I’d imagine it’s all done now, perhaps save for the 3D conversion. Can’t wait to see the whole thing.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014