This is how it began back in the summer of 2012.
— Dave Ebersole (@debersol) July 10, 2012
They started pitching back in February this year.
— Delia Gable (@dcgable) February 6, 2014
And a few months later and Dash #1 by theatre director and playwright Dave Ebersole and illustrator Delia Gable will be published by Northwest Press in September.
Los Angeles, 1940: Private investigator Dash Malone can’t shake the feeling his lover, Johnny, is hiding something. Strange deaths start occurring throughout the city while a mysterious woman named Zita Makara begs Dash to take her case. When a grisly murder connects all three, a terrifying mystery unfolds.
Ebersole previously described the series,
“Dash” is a noir detective serial set in Los Angeles, 1940, where The Maltese Falcon meets The Mummy through the eyes of an openly gay private detective. The series is written by Dave Ebersole and illustrated by Delia Gable.
We got a glimpse of a preview version at ECCC….
And some preliminary artwork…
And now it will be coming to a comic store near you in September. That’s if your retailer chooses to order it for you. Why not give them a nudge? This looks fun, sparky, full of anachronisms, but hell, don’t we just love that?
- Jody Houser Puts The “Rebel” Line Back Into Star Wars: Rogue One - September 25, 2017
- Mark Waid On Death Threats, Harassment, And Current Discourse In Comic Books - September 25, 2017
- Who Returns In Marvel Legacy #1, Revealed (MAJOR SPOILERS UPDATE) - September 25, 2017
- The BBC Asks – What If Alan Moore Or John Wagner Wrote Fred Basset? - September 25, 2017
- A First Review Of Marvel Legacy #1 In Two Tweets - September 25, 2017