By Christopher Helton
It started with a tweet coming out of the Origins Game Fair this past weekend:
— BOOM! Studios (@boomstudios) June 14, 2014
BOOM! Studios will be adapting the Munchkin card game from Steve Jackson Games into a monthly comic. The comic will feature four issue story arcs, be available in physical and digital form, and the physical comics will each come with a Munchkin card included. No word yet on when the comic will debut.
I will bring Bleeding Cool fans more information on this while at Gen Con in August.
Christopher Helton is a blogger, podcaster and tabletop RPG publisher who talks about games and other forms of geekery at the long-running Dorkland! blog. He is also the co-publisher at the ENnie Award winning Battlefield Press, Inc. You can find him on Twitter at @dorkland and on G+ at https://plus.google.com/+ChristopherHelton/ where he will talk your ear off about gaming and comics.
Christopher has a crowdfunding page to help raise money to defray the costs for going to the Gen Con gaming convention and cover it for his Dorkland! blog and Bleeding Cool. Please click here to go to the page and help out.
- Paradox Interactive Acquires White Wolf Publishing - October 31, 2015
- Bleeding Gen Con: The Wrap Up - August 3, 2015
- Bleeding Gen Con: Two Of The Best Four Days In Gaming - August 1, 2015
- Bleeding Gen Con: This Year’s Must Have Games At Gen Con - July 28, 2015
- Explore The Realms Of Tony DiTerlizzi’s Roleplaying Game Art - July 24, 2015