Cap Blackard writes,
Nintendo snuck in a preview of what might be a new gameplay mode forthcoming Star Fox for Wii U under the name “Project Guard”. While they didn’t show off the new Star Fox at E3 this year; they did showcase two tech demos being worked on by Shigeru Miyamoto – one of which featured a cleverly hidden Star For Team logo. See the preview and hear what Cap thinks this Easter Egg could indicate.
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017