I’m told of two more DC Comics editorial staff who won’t be making the move from New York to Burbank – and, indeed, won’t be spending any more time at DC Comics. And both let DC Comics know yesterday.
I’m told that newly promoted editor Katie Kubert of Batman, Detective Comics and Batman Eternal will be taking that promotion straight over to Marvel Comics, where she will join previous departed Bat-editor Mike Marts.
UPDATE – And she’s at the Marvel Next Big Thing panel at SENYC – that’s fast work. Peter Ernest Sailer tells us “Katie Kubert just got asked her first question on the Marvel panel about whether she belongs to the Kubert family. Apparently, she’s a 3rd generation Kubert as Joe is her grandfather.”
And I’m also told that assistant editor Kyle Andrukiewicz, of Futures End, Animal Man and Justice League 3000, will take on an editorship at Valiant.
Expect to see confirmation soon. And for this to be the tip of the iceberg over the next few months until the Big Move in April 2015.
UPDATEx2: Valiant have now confirmed Andrew’s move, to Bleeding Cool.
- The Ten Biggest Toy And Statue Sales Of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Keeping The Alien And Predator Shared Universe Going At San Diego Comic-Con - July 24, 2017
- Crunchyroll Panel At San Diego Comic-Con Launches Their Own Show – Crunchyroll Expo - July 24, 2017
- The Top Twenty Highest Sales Of Signed Cast Posters From San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017