I’m told of two more DC Comics editorial staff who won’t be making the move from New York to Burbank – and, indeed, won’t be spending any more time at DC Comics. And both let DC Comics know yesterday.
I’m told that newly promoted editor Katie Kubert of Batman, Detective Comics and Batman Eternal will be taking that promotion straight over to Marvel Comics, where she will join previous departed Bat-editor Mike Marts.
UPDATE – And she’s at the Marvel Next Big Thing panel at SENYC – that’s fast work. Peter Ernest Sailer tells us “Katie Kubert just got asked her first question on the Marvel panel about whether she belongs to the Kubert family. Apparently, she’s a 3rd generation Kubert as Joe is her grandfather.”
And I’m also told that assistant editor Kyle Andrukiewicz, of Futures End, Animal Man and Justice League 3000, will take on an editorship at Valiant.
Expect to see confirmation soon. And for this to be the tip of the iceberg over the next few months until the Big Move in April 2015.
UPDATEx2: Valiant have now confirmed Andrew’s move, to Bleeding Cool.
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017