Jarvis, the name of the Avengers Mansion butler in The Avengers comic books for decades, was also reinvented in the movies as J.A.R.V.I.S. (Just a Rather Very Intelligent System), the artificial intelligence computer that runs Iron Man’s workplace and suit, in the final movie piloting a bevy of Iron Men and voiced by Paul Brittany
He will also play artificial intelligence character The Vision in the upcoming Marvel’s The Avengers: Age Of Ultron movie, appearing t get a promotion from his current role.
But before that, it looks like you will be getting your very own J.A.R.V.I.S. on yor phone r device.
Start practicing your Stark voice now.
- Petition for Geoff Johns to Make the Joker Gay “Again” - January 22, 2018
- Steve Geppi to Give the Keynote Speech at Diamond’s 2018 Retailer Summit – What Will He Say About 2017? - January 22, 2018
- Cable Artist Jon Malin on Nazis, Marvel, SJWs, X-Men… and Shell Beach - January 22, 2018
- An Analysis of Promethea’s Appearance In Justice League Of America #23 – and a Possible Way Out(SPOILERS) - January 22, 2018
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018