Well, we all know Optimus Prime and the Autobots aren’t the real villains of Transformers: Age of Extinction despite all the viral marketing being targeted towards them, and there will probably be some Decepticons to fight and protect us all from, but the first clip released from Michael Bay’s latest installment of the giant alien robot franchise is all about the human villains.
Kelsey Grammer brought this clip to David Letterman, which is probably why it’s so talky and low-action, but here he is threatening Mark Wahlberg, and more importantly, his daughter, probably because she’s hiding some logistically hard-to-hide friends somewhere.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5jUgvDZaLc
- Fox Cancels Ancient Egypt Drama Hieroglyph Before It Even Airs - June 30, 2014
- David S. Goyer Developing Horror Novel Snowblind As Miniseries Adaptation - June 30, 2014
- Tom Hardy Joins Leonardo Dicaprio In The Revenant - June 30, 2014
- Bill Hader And Kristen Wiig Are The Skeleton Twins In First Trailer - June 30, 2014
- First Look At Henry Cavill As Clark Kent In Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice - June 30, 2014