We’re calling it The Band-Aid. It’ll do for now.
And millimetre by millimetre as we begin to peel it off, we’re discovering more. I’m told there are to be forty one shots from ten to fifteen writers, spread over two months. Either in addition, or included, would be a weekly series running for the duration of the event. And, as well as the folk mentioned yesterday I’ve been told to expect some names more associated with digital. More associated with indie books. More associated with Marvel books. And even founders of other publishers. The names are still being juggled so nothing is fixed right now.
But time is running out…
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017