We’re calling it The Band-Aid. It’ll do for now.
And millimetre by millimetre as we begin to peel it off, we’re discovering more. I’m told there are to be forty one shots from ten to fifteen writers, spread over two months. Either in addition, or included, would be a weekly series running for the duration of the event. And, as well as the folk mentioned yesterday I’ve been told to expect some names more associated with digital. More associated with indie books. More associated with Marvel books. And even founders of other publishers. The names are still being juggled so nothing is fixed right now.
But time is running out…
- Wizard World No Longer Taking Credit Cards For Tables And Booths – Cheques And Cash Only - January 21, 2017
- The Actual Supergirl Warns Donald Trump About Grabbing Her… - January 21, 2017
- John Watkiss, Artist On Sandman, Surgeon X, Ring Of Roses, Dies Aged 55 - January 21, 2017
- No One Give Tom Brevoort A Can Of Red Bull, Okay? - January 21, 2017
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017