We’re calling it The Band-Aid. It’ll do for now.
And millimetre by millimetre as we begin to peel it off, we’re discovering more. I’m told there are to be forty one shots from ten to fifteen writers, spread over two months. Either in addition, or included, would be a weekly series running for the duration of the event. And, as well as the folk mentioned yesterday I’ve been told to expect some names more associated with digital. More associated with indie books. More associated with Marvel books. And even founders of other publishers. The names are still being juggled so nothing is fixed right now.
But time is running out…
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018