Cut up into a string of highlights like this, Hemlock Grove 2 is promising a lot. A lot of violations of normal bodily order, at least.
I liked the first series much more than the internet consensus, and I’m certainly going to see what the new showrunners can do with season two. Perhaps they’ll start paying off on all of the potential.
Oh, and some of you might just consider this not safe for work.
Netflix will release the whole series on July 11th.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014