So Marvel will be giving retailers a third off their cost of ordering Death Of Wolverine #1 if they order 275% of their orders of All-New X-Men #25.
ICV2 estimates, that don’t include UK sales or reorders have that at 63,827. Which means if every retailer follows that incentive, that would mean Marvel would sell 175,524 copies.
Of course they have four copies out that month. With different incentive levels to compensate for attrition of sales.
So Death Of Wolverine #2 and #3 give the same discount for 250% of All-New X-Men #25 sales which coule be 159, 567 sales.
And Death Of Wolverine #4 which presumably will feature the actual death of Wolverine is back up to 275%.
Expect oodles of tiered incentive covers to help brace the sale shock as well. Either way it’s likely that all four books will sell over 100,000 for that month…
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017