So Marvel will be giving retailers a third off their cost of ordering Death Of Wolverine #1 if they order 275% of their orders of All-New X-Men #25.
ICV2 estimates, that don’t include UK sales or reorders have that at 63,827. Which means if every retailer follows that incentive, that would mean Marvel would sell 175,524 copies.
Of course they have four copies out that month. With different incentive levels to compensate for attrition of sales.
So Death Of Wolverine #2 and #3 give the same discount for 250% of All-New X-Men #25 sales which coule be 159, 567 sales.
And Death Of Wolverine #4 which presumably will feature the actual death of Wolverine is back up to 275%.
Expect oodles of tiered incentive covers to help brace the sale shock as well. Either way it’s likely that all four books will sell over 100,000 for that month…
- The Finest Comic Book Ever Published Is Back in Print: Shane Simmons’s Longshot Comics - June 19, 2018
- Donny Cates Introduces Juggerduck to Cosmic Ghost Rider – #WhoGetsWarped? - June 19, 2018
- Ryan Sands, Star of Runaways TV Series, Now Draws for the Runaways Comic - June 19, 2018
- Jeff Parker to Tell the Official World War II Origin of James Bond - June 19, 2018
- IDW’s Batman vs. Maxx and Star Trek vs. Transformers in September 2018 - June 19, 2018