So Marvel will be giving retailers a third off their cost of ordering Death Of Wolverine #1 if they order 275% of their orders of All-New X-Men #25.
ICV2 estimates, that don’t include UK sales or reorders have that at 63,827. Which means if every retailer follows that incentive, that would mean Marvel would sell 175,524 copies.
Of course they have four copies out that month. With different incentive levels to compensate for attrition of sales.
So Death Of Wolverine #2 and #3 give the same discount for 250% of All-New X-Men #25 sales which coule be 159, 567 sales.
And Death Of Wolverine #4 which presumably will feature the actual death of Wolverine is back up to 275%.
Expect oodles of tiered incentive covers to help brace the sale shock as well. Either way it’s likely that all four books will sell over 100,000 for that month…
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017
- Twenty-Three Uses For An Overshipped Marvel Comic - January 19, 2017
- Chris Ware, Cosey And Larcenet Are Three Finalists For Angoulême’s Grand Prix , After Alan Moore Pulled Out Again - January 19, 2017
- VIDEO – Stan Lee Unboxes His First Box As His Second Goes Silver Age - January 19, 2017