The ad will run in 365 cinemas, before PG-13 films, and Marvel have told retailers that it is expected to be viewed by two-and-a-half million people. It will run approximately ten minutes before previews.
An interesting choice as, from last month, Marvel are bagging the comics in question for content issues and only the first four issues, in modified form, are available through Marvel’s digital comics app.
And it will, no doubt, foster rumours that we may be looking at a Miracleman film sooner rather than later.
- Could Sony Sell Spider-Man To CBS? - January 16, 2017
- Is Archie Comics Dropping Sonic The Hedgehog? - January 16, 2017
- Even More Walking Dead #163 For Your 25 Cents - January 16, 2017
- This Martin Luther King Comic May Have Been The Most Influential Comic Book Of All Time - January 16, 2017
- Dan Panosian On The Shadowy World Of The Inker - January 16, 2017