The ad will run in 365 cinemas, before PG-13 films, and Marvel have told retailers that it is expected to be viewed by two-and-a-half million people. It will run approximately ten minutes before previews.
An interesting choice as, from last month, Marvel are bagging the comics in question for content issues and only the first four issues, in modified form, are available through Marvel’s digital comics app.
And it will, no doubt, foster rumours that we may be looking at a Miracleman film sooner rather than later.
- The Eisner Awards 2017 – Live, As They Come In - July 21, 2017
- IDW Cut Comics By 25% – And More First Strike, Star Trek, And Black Crown From The Diamond Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017
- What It Looks Like When Retailers Race To Get Exclusive San Diego Comic-Con Swag - July 21, 2017
- Boom! Studios’ 5 Biggest Problems In Comics, And A ‘Clueless’ Graphic Novel - July 21, 2017
- Comic Book Legal Defense Fund To Train Comic Book Retailers In Their Legal Rights - July 21, 2017