The ad will run in 365 cinemas, before PG-13 films, and Marvel have told retailers that it is expected to be viewed by two-and-a-half million people. It will run approximately ten minutes before previews.
An interesting choice as, from last month, Marvel are bagging the comics in question for content issues and only the first four issues, in modified form, are available through Marvel’s digital comics app.
And it will, no doubt, foster rumours that we may be looking at a Miracleman film sooner rather than later.
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018