The ad will run in 365 cinemas, before PG-13 films, and Marvel have told retailers that it is expected to be viewed by two-and-a-half million people. It will run approximately ten minutes before previews.
An interesting choice as, from last month, Marvel are bagging the comics in question for content issues and only the first four issues, in modified form, are available through Marvel’s digital comics app.
And it will, no doubt, foster rumours that we may be looking at a Miracleman film sooner rather than later.
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017