Looks like the anti-Transformers propaganda is going to be a strong theme in Transformers: Age of Extinction, which also appears to be positioned as a direct consequence of Transformers: Dark of the Moon.
A new viral marketing video has been released, detailing the devastation left by the climax of the last Transformers film, which is of course being blamed on all giant alien robots, Autobots and Decepticons alike.
So this gives us an idea of how we end up in the world we’re about to visit in Age of Extinction, several years later. What other winks and nods to the previous trilogy will we get?
- Fox Cancels Ancient Egypt Drama Hieroglyph Before It Even Airs - June 30, 2014
- David S. Goyer Developing Horror Novel Snowblind As Miniseries Adaptation - June 30, 2014
- Tom Hardy Joins Leonardo Dicaprio In The Revenant - June 30, 2014
- Bill Hader And Kristen Wiig Are The Skeleton Twins In First Trailer - June 30, 2014
- First Look At Henry Cavill As Clark Kent In Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice - June 30, 2014