In this week’s Entertainment Weekly (scans via Comic Book Movie), there is a two-page spread on the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
More specifically, its one giant sketch of the four turtles, pretty much as they will appear in the film, and in the close-ups below, you get a much clearer look at their new incarnations, their vaguely human expressions and all the little details of their new costumes and weapons.
- Fox Cancels Ancient Egypt Drama Hieroglyph Before It Even Airs - June 30, 2014
- David S. Goyer Developing Horror Novel Snowblind As Miniseries Adaptation - June 30, 2014
- Tom Hardy Joins Leonardo Dicaprio In The Revenant - June 30, 2014
- Bill Hader And Kristen Wiig Are The Skeleton Twins In First Trailer - June 30, 2014
- First Look At Henry Cavill As Clark Kent In Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice - June 30, 2014