Afterlife With Archie #5, the zombie comic that could, is out tomorrow.
Writer Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa tells Bleeding Cool “In earlier issues, Ginger and Nancy were sort of in their own forbidden love story. Same with the creep-tastic Blossom twins, Cheryl and Jason. Here, in Issue 5, we get to have a little more fun with these previously isolated stories, bringing them all together. Nancy’s boyfriend Chuck is in the mix, for instance, and Dilton finds himself stuck in a tug-of-war between the feuding siblings. Kevin Keller, who’s been in the sidelines pretty much the entire series has not one but two GREAT moments in Issue 5–and happens to look like a dreamboat the way Francesco draws him. Smithers is great throughout, as well. As is Archie, he’s really starting to step up his game.”
Here’s a sketch from Francesco Francavilla as a counterpoint…
- Duncan Fegredo And Laurence Campbell Launch BPRD: The Devil You Know, At Orbital Comics In London Tomorrow - July 25, 2017
- Nine Worlds Geekfest Of London Launches Over 200 Events In Three Days Of August - July 25, 2017
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017