They lasted almost no time at all, but here are Max Landis’ tweets to the effect that Sony will be surrendering the movie rights to Spider-Man to Marvel studios.
Was somebody pulling his leg? Was he just pulling ours? It’s pretty much a given, however, that he wasn’t reporting a breaking news situation.
Thanks to Sean Welsh for the screen cap.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014