Thanks to some efficient trickery, sensible directorial choices on the part of Neil Marshall, and above all else, the cinematography of Romeo Tirone, this clip from Constantine has come out looking comparatively slick.
We might argue about the accent, and the hair, and even the costume – I mean, this is a comic book adaptation and so the voice and look must be kicked back and forth for hours, it’s the rules – but I think Constantine has at least a fighting chance of coming off nicely.
NBC will be screening Constantine on Friday nights from this autumn. Surely somebody in the UK will pick this up. Channel 5, I’m looking at you.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014