DC Comics production staff are coming to terms with the challenge of working on their standard books, alongside what are described as the “interim” books that Tom DeFalco and his team are preparing internally to cover the two month move from New York to Burbank, that we reported on earlier this week and have had further confirmation of since.
And yes, that was a long sentence. Glad you made it through unscathed.
Working on the event as lead writers, I’m told, are Dan Jurgens, Keith Giffen and Brian Azzarello.
And yes, they are all also working on the Futures End weekly series. which comes to an end right about then. Almost as if the two things are going to tie in…
Maybe it’ll be Crisis On Infinite Earths done right?
Sorry, sorry, I couldn’t resist…
Photo by Luigi Novi.
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017
- First Look At The Doctor Who Christmas Special – And A Look Back At Peter Capaldi’s Time As The doctor - July 23, 2017