DC Comics production staff are coming to terms with the challenge of working on their standard books, alongside what are described as the “interim” books that Tom DeFalco and his team are preparing internally to cover the two month move from New York to Burbank, that we reported on earlier this week and have had further confirmation of since.
And yes, that was a long sentence. Glad you made it through unscathed.
Working on the event as lead writers, I’m told, are Dan Jurgens, Keith Giffen and Brian Azzarello.
And yes, they are all also working on the Futures End weekly series. which comes to an end right about then. Almost as if the two things are going to tie in…
Maybe it’ll be Crisis On Infinite Earths done right?
Sorry, sorry, I couldn’t resist…
Photo by Luigi Novi.
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd January 2017 – Supergirl Grabs Bleeding Cool By The Traffic - January 22, 2017
- Sean Gordon Murphy’s New Batman Series, Teased… - January 22, 2017
- Reviewing By The Numbers: A Tarnished Tintin For Grown Ups - January 22, 2017
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017