DC Comics production staff are coming to terms with the challenge of working on their standard books, alongside what are described as the “interim” books that Tom DeFalco and his team are preparing internally to cover the two month move from New York to Burbank, that we reported on earlier this week and have had further confirmation of since.
And yes, that was a long sentence. Glad you made it through unscathed.
Working on the event as lead writers, I’m told, are Dan Jurgens, Keith Giffen and Brian Azzarello.
And yes, they are all also working on the Futures End weekly series. which comes to an end right about then. Almost as if the two things are going to tie in…
Maybe it’ll be Crisis On Infinite Earths done right?
Sorry, sorry, I couldn’t resist…
Photo by Luigi Novi.
- Let’s All Watch Frank Miller And Klaus Janson Talk Will Eisner For Over An Hour - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Writers, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Artists, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017