DC Comics production staff are coming to terms with the challenge of working on their standard books, alongside what are described as the “interim” books that Tom DeFalco and his team are preparing internally to cover the two month move from New York to Burbank, that we reported on earlier this week and have had further confirmation of since.
And yes, that was a long sentence. Glad you made it through unscathed.
Working on the event as lead writers, I’m told, are Dan Jurgens, Keith Giffen and Brian Azzarello.
And yes, they are all also working on the Futures End weekly series. which comes to an end right about then. Almost as if the two things are going to tie in…
Maybe it’ll be Crisis On Infinite Earths done right?
Sorry, sorry, I couldn’t resist…
Photo by Luigi Novi.
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018