The final page of Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man #1 has a line after its big big spoiler…
Unlike DC Comics, Marvel have kept print letters pages for a number of titles. Is this a sign that, once again, the letters pages are to be dropped from the print versions? No… or at least not for long.
A Marvel executive tells me that “we just have a surfeit of ads for a month or two that forced us to relocate some of our text pages online.”
And indeed there they are. The letters pages, as would have appeared in print…
Which is also good news – there have been a few occasions of late when the only ads appearing in comic books have been house ads. More ads unexpectedly suddenly coming in, indicates more interest in comic book readers and more money coming into the industry.
Expect the letters pages back in print soon…
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s *Classified* Prelude Gets A Name – And It’s Secret Empire - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Change Credits On Tomorrow’s Green Lanterns, Justice League, Raven And More - January 17, 2017