The final page of Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man #1 has a line after its big big spoiler…
Unlike DC Comics, Marvel have kept print letters pages for a number of titles. Is this a sign that, once again, the letters pages are to be dropped from the print versions? No… or at least not for long.
A Marvel executive tells me that “we just have a surfeit of ads for a month or two that forced us to relocate some of our text pages online.”
And indeed there they are. The letters pages, as would have appeared in print…
Which is also good news – there have been a few occasions of late when the only ads appearing in comic books have been house ads. More ads unexpectedly suddenly coming in, indicates more interest in comic book readers and more money coming into the industry.
Expect the letters pages back in print soon…
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017