The final page of Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man #1 has a line after its big big spoiler…
Unlike DC Comics, Marvel have kept print letters pages for a number of titles. Is this a sign that, once again, the letters pages are to be dropped from the print versions? No… or at least not for long.
A Marvel executive tells me that “we just have a surfeit of ads for a month or two that forced us to relocate some of our text pages online.”
And indeed there they are. The letters pages, as would have appeared in print…
Which is also good news – there have been a few occasions of late when the only ads appearing in comic books have been house ads. More ads unexpectedly suddenly coming in, indicates more interest in comic book readers and more money coming into the industry.
Expect the letters pages back in print soon…
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018