The final page of Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man #1 has a line after its big big spoiler…
Unlike DC Comics, Marvel have kept print letters pages for a number of titles. Is this a sign that, once again, the letters pages are to be dropped from the print versions? No… or at least not for long.
A Marvel executive tells me that “we just have a surfeit of ads for a month or two that forced us to relocate some of our text pages online.”
And indeed there they are. The letters pages, as would have appeared in print…
Which is also good news – there have been a few occasions of late when the only ads appearing in comic books have been house ads. More ads unexpectedly suddenly coming in, indicates more interest in comic book readers and more money coming into the industry.
Expect the letters pages back in print soon…
- The Eisner Awards 2017 – Live, As They Come In - July 21, 2017
- IDW Cut Comics By 25% – And More First Strike, Star Trek, And Black Crown From The Diamond Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017
- What It Looks Like When Retailers Race To Get Exclusive San Diego Comic-Con Swag - July 21, 2017
- Boom! Studios’ 5 Biggest Problems In Comics, And A ‘Clueless’ Graphic Novel - July 21, 2017
- Comic Book Legal Defense Fund To Train Comic Book Retailers In Their Legal Rights - July 21, 2017