According to Harry Knowles, citing what he believes to be separate sources but, for all we know, could be the same prankster coming at him from all angles, the ‘working title’ for Star Wars Episode VII is The Ancient Fear.
This refers to Max von Sydow‘s character, he says.
I get it. Ancient vs. New, Fear vs. Hope. Even Phantom Menace chimes with Ancient Fear in some way. It ties all of the titles up in a… well, maybe a bow, maybe a knot. I can’t quite make my mind up right now. Maybe I’m feeling unjustly grumpy because and just need a while to let it bed in.
Just a rumour, but maybe one worth discussing.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014