Though it’s currently rather hard to separate the actor Andy Buckley from his turn as Dunder Mifflin CEO David Wallace in The Office, I’m sure Colin Trevorrow knew what he was after when he cast Buckley in Jurassic World.
Joining that project at this late stage suggests it’s a smaller role. Variety, who connect the actor and film, certainly have no light to shed on what he’ll be doing.
Getting eaten by dinosaurs, maybe? I understand there’s going to be just a little bit of that sort of thing going on.
By which I mean “this is Jurassic World.”
Anyway, David Wallace at Jurassic Park. Suck it.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014