On Friday Rich caught up with Joshua Hale Fialkov to talk about, among other things, his new Dynamite series The Devilers. The new title is part of an initiative from the publisher called Creators Unleashed. Along with this series, other series were announced including Peter Milligan/Terminal Hero, Duane Swierczynski/Ex-Con, Andy Diggle, Angela Cruickshank, and Ben Oliver/Control and James Robinson/Grand Passion.
Two retailers, Midtown Comics and Westfield Comics have decided to use the new title by Fialkov and Matt Triano as a way to bring in new readers and are offering up the first issue for only $.99 cents.
Why are they choosing this book? It could be the fact that Fialkov has been rising in popularity with every new project or maybe the retailers have faith in the new Creators Unleashed program… either way, they are willing to take a loss on the comic to bring in more readers. So obviously they believe it’s a book that people will be out looking for.
That of course if for the regular Jock cover… the variant by Marc Silvestri is going for $20.00 or more.
- NFL Draft 2017: The Future Is Now – Live Blog - April 27, 2017
- Luke Cage, Justice League, Wonder Woman, Indiana Jones – The Previous Development Hells - April 27, 2017
- What If Sean Spicer Became A Freelance PR Spokesman? - April 27, 2017
- Lucifer Returns With A Surprise Announcement - April 27, 2017
- A New Art Book For Fans Of Street Fighter - April 27, 2017