Very often the rumour echo chamber works like this.
- Somebody makes something up or hears some gossip, posts about it to the internet.
- People in the industry hear about it.
- During interviews, these people repeat it, not citing a source or explaining what their comments are based upon.
- The rumour gets repeated online again.
Wash, rinse, repeat.
And I wonder if that’s what’s going on with Lou Ferrigno here. As transcribed by Latino review, the long-time Hulk actor told a radio host:
They’re making another solo Hulk movie after the second Avengers comes out.
It seems like imprecise language – they’re making the film after the Avengers comes out, or for release after the Avengers comes out? Even more, there’s no indication that Ferrigno found this information anywhere more trustworthy than the dreamcatcher in his window.
I’m not going to pretend I haven’t heard some interesting gossip about what’s going on with the Hulk in The Age of Ultron but… well, okay. It doesn’t necessarily mean he’s going to get another solo movie. Maybe he’s just destined for a different kind of team up…
Anyway. I’ll tell you more if that solidifies at all. For now? Don’t believe everything you hear on local radio.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014