AP reported this evening that Al Feldstein, the legendary 28-year editor of Mad Magazine passed away in Montana at the age of 88 on Tuesday. Feldstein assumed leadership of Mad in 1956 following in the footsteps of Harvey Kurtzman, and during his tenure mainstays of Mad’s burgeoning popularity included Spy vs. Spy, Snappy Answers to Stupid Questions, and many others. Feldstein’s sensibilities were responsible for shaping satire of the second half of the 20th century not only in comics, but in wider popular culture.
- Giant Robots, Ninja Turtles, Monster Motors And More – Talking With Nick Roche - October 26, 2015
- Processing The Troop: Behind The Page With Joshua Cassara - October 26, 2015
- What Bengal Wants: More Wolverine Covers & Work With Rick Remender - October 23, 2015
- A Story That Keeps You Coming Back For More – We Stand On Guard So Far (#1-4) - October 23, 2015
- ‘Let’s Start A System Where The Creators Get Most Of The Money’ – David Lloyd Talks ACES Weekly - October 23, 2015