ABC and Marvel sent out the first two minutes of tomorrow night’s Agents of SHIELD. In the clip we get to see Agent Maria Hill complaining about all the questions she’s having to answer to who I am guessing is Pepper Potts. During the rant she drops the name of The Man-Thing.
Is this just a throw away line or are there plans for the walking muck-monster? The character was the basis for a straight to cable/dvd movie back in 2005 that included Alex O’Laughlin from Hawaii 5-0. Also one of the soldiers effected by Extremis in Iron Man 3 was named Ellen Brandt, the same name as the ex-wife and villain of Ted Sallis.
It may mean nothing at all… but hey, who knows.
- Greg Capullo On Dark Nights: Metal – DC Master Class - April 23, 2017
- B.J. Britt Having Some Fun On The Set Of Agents Of SHIELD - April 23, 2017
- Neil Gaiman Tried To Warn Us About Airline Employees - April 23, 2017
- Supergirl Gets Wardrobe Advice From Her Shrink – In Heroes With Issues - April 23, 2017
- 7 Galactic-Sized Spoilers For Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2 - April 23, 2017