ABC and Marvel sent out the first two minutes of tomorrow night’s Agents of SHIELD. In the clip we get to see Agent Maria Hill complaining about all the questions she’s having to answer to who I am guessing is Pepper Potts. During the rant she drops the name of The Man-Thing.
Is this just a throw away line or are there plans for the walking muck-monster? The character was the basis for a straight to cable/dvd movie back in 2005 that included Alex O’Laughlin from Hawaii 5-0. Also one of the soldiers effected by Extremis in Iron Man 3 was named Ellen Brandt, the same name as the ex-wife and villain of Ted Sallis.
It may mean nothing at all… but hey, who knows.
- Supergirl Season 3: When Will Kara Find Out Reign’s Secret? - January 18, 2018
- The Magicians Season 3: Epic Quests and Exploding Cats - January 18, 2018
- Arrow Season 6: Extended Midseason Trailer Shows Things Get Worse - January 18, 2018
- Castle’s Seamus Dever Signs on with The Titans - January 18, 2018
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 Tampa Bay Buccaneers - January 17, 2018