ABC and Marvel sent out the first two minutes of tomorrow night’s Agents of SHIELD. In the clip we get to see Agent Maria Hill complaining about all the questions she’s having to answer to who I am guessing is Pepper Potts. During the rant she drops the name of The Man-Thing.
Is this just a throw away line or are there plans for the walking muck-monster? The character was the basis for a straight to cable/dvd movie back in 2005 that included Alex O’Laughlin from Hawaii 5-0. Also one of the soldiers effected by Extremis in Iron Man 3 was named Ellen Brandt, the same name as the ex-wife and villain of Ted Sallis.
It may mean nothing at all… but hey, who knows.
- Video: Taboo Of The Black Eyed Peas Becomes Marvel’s Red Wolf - July 24, 2017
- Richard Dragon Confirmed As Upcoming ‘Arrow’ Villain - July 24, 2017
- Writer’s Commentary – David Avallone On Bringing Bettie Page Back To Comics - July 24, 2017
- Kansas Rocks The ‘Supernatural’ Panel Stage With Carry On Wayward Son - July 23, 2017
- ‘Lucifer’ EPs Henderson And Modrovich Explain How They Got Tom Welling To Join The Cast - July 23, 2017