Three of the upcoming Star Wars novels have been revealed to io9, or at the very least, their covers have. One seems to be about Luke Skywalker, one seems to be about Darth Vader and the Emperor but my favourite, and not least because of the painting of Peter Cushing on the cover is Tarkin.
There’s no information, really, on what these books will be about, but to see Grand Moff Tarkin get his own time in the limelight does appeal. I wonder if this will be a Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead type of thing, weaving into the story of the Death Star as we saw it in A New Hope? That could be fun.
Or maybe it will be a full-on, full-life biography. That’s amusing too.
Maybe I’m not supposed to find this notion as comical as I do. I’m a very bad Star Wars fan.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014