Now, I still don’t know what this is to be an 100th anniversary of. But in July, and no doubt to be announced at C2E2, we will have:
A Guardians Of The Galaxy 100th Anniversary Special by Andy Lanning and Gustavo Duarte.
A Spider-Man 100th Anniversary Special by Sean Ryan and In-Hyuk Lee.
An X-Men 100th Anniversary Special by Jen Van and In-Hyuk Lee.
An Avengers 100th Anniversary Special by James Stokoe.
And as we mentioned before, a Fantastic Four 100th Anniversary Special by James Stokoe and Joanna Estep.
Expect to discover more at C2E2. As, hopefully, so will I. Watching it on Twitter.
Lets have another James Stokoe while we’re at it.
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017