Now, I still don’t know what this is to be an 100th anniversary of. But in July, and no doubt to be announced at C2E2, we will have:
A Guardians Of The Galaxy 100th Anniversary Special by Andy Lanning and Gustavo Duarte.
A Spider-Man 100th Anniversary Special by Sean Ryan and In-Hyuk Lee.
An X-Men 100th Anniversary Special by Jen Van and In-Hyuk Lee.
An Avengers 100th Anniversary Special by James Stokoe.
And as we mentioned before, a Fantastic Four 100th Anniversary Special by James Stokoe and Joanna Estep.
Expect to discover more at C2E2. As, hopefully, so will I. Watching it on Twitter.
Lets have another James Stokoe while we’re at it.
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018