Now, I still don’t know what this is to be an 100th anniversary of. But in July, and no doubt to be announced at C2E2, we will have:
A Guardians Of The Galaxy 100th Anniversary Special by Andy Lanning and Gustavo Duarte.
A Spider-Man 100th Anniversary Special by Sean Ryan and In-Hyuk Lee.
An X-Men 100th Anniversary Special by Jen Van and In-Hyuk Lee.
An Avengers 100th Anniversary Special by James Stokoe.
And as we mentioned before, a Fantastic Four 100th Anniversary Special by James Stokoe and Joanna Estep.
Expect to discover more at C2E2. As, hopefully, so will I. Watching it on Twitter.
Lets have another James Stokoe while we’re at it.
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017