Also to be announced at C2E2, it seems, is a 100th Anniversary Special for the Fantastic Four by James Stokoe and Joanna Estep from Marvel for July.
A hundredth anniversary of what exactly? Again, I have no idea. There’s going to be a lot of this today, I think.
Here’s how James Stokoe drew Galactus. Because I have no other images to give you…
- Fantastic Four #6 Jumps to a 60 Page Story – and Two Dollars More - November 15, 2018
- Stan Lee Tribute to Run on Marvel Comics Covers in December and January - November 15, 2018
- Chip Zdarsky and Marco Checchetto Relaunch Daredevil #1 in February - November 15, 2018
- Second Printings For Uncanny X-Men, Avengers, Daredevil, Venom, Spider-Geddon, Wolverine, Fantastic Four - November 15, 2018
- The Works Of William Hogarth on the Walls Of Blacks Club in London - November 15, 2018