So for the last seven years or so, the grand prize for winning the Heroclix World Championship has been to pick your favourite Marvel or DC character and design a dial for them. With Black Adam in 2011, Wizkids added to the prize by starting a trend of including the winner’s likeness in the sculpt. So here’s Black Adam throttling two-time champ George Massu.
In 2012 Mister Sinister cloned Daniel Joynes.
Earlier this year, Stargirl rescued Alex Avila.
Today, Wizkids officially announced a Flash set featuring the figure designed by 2013 Golden Age champ (they had two divisions last year) Jetery, who picked Harley Quinn.
“Haha. It was supposed to be Hostage Harley but Lapdance Harley is hilarious. Lets go with that one.”
And that’s how DC Comics saw one of their female characters overly sexualised today. Tomorrow, it will be something else…
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018