So for the last seven years or so, the grand prize for winning the Heroclix World Championship has been to pick your favourite Marvel or DC character and design a dial for them. With Black Adam in 2011, Wizkids added to the prize by starting a trend of including the winner’s likeness in the sculpt. So here’s Black Adam throttling two-time champ George Massu.
In 2012 Mister Sinister cloned Daniel Joynes.
Earlier this year, Stargirl rescued Alex Avila.
Today, Wizkids officially announced a Flash set featuring the figure designed by 2013 Golden Age champ (they had two divisions last year) Jetery, who picked Harley Quinn.
“Haha. It was supposed to be Hostage Harley but Lapdance Harley is hilarious. Lets go with that one.”
And that’s how DC Comics saw one of their female characters overly sexualised today. Tomorrow, it will be something else…
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017