Weta Digital are tremendous artists. This new video showcases the parts of their craft pertaining to virtual cinematography. This is what allows Peter Jackson to place his camera where he wants and movie it in a way driven by storytelling, tone and mood, not practicality. Further than that, this is how those shots then communicate everything they can in their cinematography.
When do we get a trailer for the next Hobbit film, whatever it’s going to be called?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014