UPDATE: Bryan Singer has now pulled out of scheduled appearances and interviews at this weekend’s Wondercon.
Last night, court papers emerged showing serious sexual allegations made against X-Men: Days Of Future Past director Bryan Singer, weeks before the movie’s release. Singer’s lawyer has refuted all such allegations.
Today, with his lawyer Jeff Herman, accuser Michael Egan held a press conference, filmed by TMZ.
Egan repeated and expanded upon the allegations. He adds that complaints were made to the LAPD at the time of the alleged events, but that nothing happened as a result.
Buzzfeed noted that ABC was recutting commercials for Singer’s new TV show, Black Box, to remove his credit as a result of negative publicity.
Again, we would like to reiterate the presumption of innocence until guilt is proven.
- Genderflipping Doctor Jekyll And Mr Hyde – Living In An Electric Empire At C2E2 With Viola Carr - April 23, 2017
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017