UPDATE: Bryan Singer has now pulled out of scheduled appearances and interviews at this weekend’s Wondercon.
Last night, court papers emerged showing serious sexual allegations made against X-Men: Days Of Future Past director Bryan Singer, weeks before the movie’s release. Singer’s lawyer has refuted all such allegations.
Today, with his lawyer Jeff Herman, accuser Michael Egan held a press conference, filmed by TMZ.
Egan repeated and expanded upon the allegations. He adds that complaints were made to the LAPD at the time of the alleged events, but that nothing happened as a result.
Buzzfeed noted that ABC was recutting commercials for Singer’s new TV show, Black Box, to remove his credit as a result of negative publicity.
Again, we would like to reiterate the presumption of innocence until guilt is proven.
- We Are All Monsters – A Cadaver’s Confession - January 22, 2017
- Through The Eyes Of An Elephant-Man - January 22, 2017
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017