UPDATE: Bryan Singer has now pulled out of scheduled appearances and interviews at this weekend’s Wondercon.
Last night, court papers emerged showing serious sexual allegations made against X-Men: Days Of Future Past director Bryan Singer, weeks before the movie’s release. Singer’s lawyer has refuted all such allegations.
Today, with his lawyer Jeff Herman, accuser Michael Egan held a press conference, filmed by TMZ.
Egan repeated and expanded upon the allegations. He adds that complaints were made to the LAPD at the time of the alleged events, but that nothing happened as a result.
Buzzfeed noted that ABC was recutting commercials for Singer’s new TV show, Black Box, to remove his credit as a result of negative publicity.
Again, we would like to reiterate the presumption of innocence until guilt is proven.
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017