UPDATE: Bryan Singer has now pulled out of scheduled appearances and interviews at this weekend’s Wondercon.
Last night, court papers emerged showing serious sexual allegations made against X-Men: Days Of Future Past director Bryan Singer, weeks before the movie’s release. Singer’s lawyer has refuted all such allegations.
Today, with his lawyer Jeff Herman, accuser Michael Egan held a press conference, filmed by TMZ.
Egan repeated and expanded upon the allegations. He adds that complaints were made to the LAPD at the time of the alleged events, but that nothing happened as a result.
Buzzfeed noted that ABC was recutting commercials for Singer’s new TV show, Black Box, to remove his credit as a result of negative publicity.
Again, we would like to reiterate the presumption of innocence until guilt is proven.
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018