When I spoke to Eli Roth about The Green Inferno, we chatted about the film’s political messaging. You won’t see much of that in this first trailer. This is all about the fear of being eaten by another human being.
That was very well put together, and superbly structured. Does it tell us anything about the film’s plot? No. But it sells us scares and a creepy tone, and that’s a very good thing for a film on this mission.
So well received was The Green Inferno that production on a sequel starts this summer, before the first part receives its general release.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014