The book began as the story of supervillains masquerading as superheroes, and eventually coming to rather enjoy the change. It then morphed into a fighting area type book. Then a government sanctioned black ops book. It’s now kept much of that, with a mutual assistance side to it, missions taken to help out individual members as well as matters of national security.
Well, I’m told after Original Sin, to expect the nature of the book to change dramatically.
To what, I’ve no idea. Maybe the tales of the Thunderbolts crochet circle?
When reached, Marvel declined to comment.
- The Siegel and Shuster Lost Superman Story that Marv Wolfman Rescued as a Boy - January 23, 2018
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018